What you do when you aren't diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For work I'm a geek. I manage or work with teams in Oregon, California, Cordoba Argentina, China, Seattle, Tel Aviv and Poland so I travel a lot for work. I take pictures too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263221.892470.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263516.009888.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263616.336671.jpg

We have a house in the mountains where we are re-establishing extinct fish runs - Spring Chinook and this year Coho. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263815.191096.jpg

I build and shoot long-range rifles (based on Savage actions) and shoot pistols for fun.

Video games. Right now Guild Wars 2.

Family. Der.

I'm fond of sleeping as well.

Working for the man.

My "real" job is infectious disease research. I work for a virologist doing BSL-4 work (wearing a "space suit").

For my non diving fun, my wife and I are frequent cruisers and will go geocaching as time permits.

I love to shoot when I can.

My screen name, Lefty Writer, shows that I love to write, especially short fiction.

Retired, moan about stock market, look for deals on dive trips, play with dogs, fly RC model planes.
Study for Dive Master test (makes me sleepy).

I studied 7 months for the ("old") DM tests and moaned about 7 YEARS now about the stock market.

is it Capoeira ? friend of mine tried teaching me once :wink:

No Brazilian Jiujitsu is a grappling art that focuses on submissions on the ground. Its also called Gracie Jiujitsu. A lot of fun actually.

Think about diving, read about diving, buy diving gear, find more space to store new diving gear, most importantly, make money to support the habit.

I work as a Tech Services Manager for an Oilfield Service company. When not working I play on ScubaBoard, make wine, I enjoy guns, different beers and mess with my dogs. I also like to plan on dive trips. While I do those other things, I think about diving a lot and plan on dive trips 6-9 months in advance. If I just had the money I would be diving in..............

From my part of the world there aren't any regular divers, regular ones do that for living, wondering what most divers do when they don't dive,

I think about diving. Then I manage money to pay for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom