What would you do if this happened?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe the spite people have these days, I mean really? Would you people run over the old man crossing the street for just walking to slow too?

there are some that would be angry and curse them ,
true story ..my mother was crossing the street and fell (she was 70+) and instead of helping her, they honked at her and yelled :shakehead:
There are some people that are spirit poor , but there are also many that have good spirts .. we do well to not forget that

.. Pay cash next time. Saves the financing charges, you get a better deal.

true story ..my mother was crossing the street and fell (she was 70+) and instead of helping her, they honked at her and yelled :shakehead:

Funny, I was in court the other day where a guy was fighting a ticket he got for honking his horn and not yielding to a pedestrian.

He was making a right turn, and two elderly women, complete with walkers (with the tennis balls) were slowly making their way across the street in a marked crosswalk. The police car was right behind the guy. The guy could not get it through his head that the women had the right of way.

The Judge sentenced him to 30 days of crosswalk duty. Justice was served.:D

Guess that's also why I buy American cars. Looking at a new truck now. If they meet my terms everything will be done before it leaves the lot. If they don;t no sale. I don't need a different vehicle I just want one. In PA I doubt you'd get a vehicle off the lot without financing assured and locked up.

Honda cars and trucks are built in the US. Our Odyssey was built in Alabama

"Honda was the first Japanese automaker to build a factory in the United States. Following the success of the Accord, the company opened a new plant in Marysville, Ohio in 1982 to assemble the model, which went on to become the most popular car in the US in 1989. Honda expanded their operations and the scope of models manufactured in the US, building the Anna engine plant and East Liberty automobile assembly plant, and in 2001 opening Honda Manufacturing of Alabama in Lincoln. Most models sold under the Honda and Acura brands in North America are currently manufactured in either the U.S. or Canada. "

"Domestic vehicles

While the denotation of domestic vehicle includes all vehicles made in the United States, the term Domestic vehicle in the United States is usually only applied to vehicles made by the "Big Three" and their traditional marques.[18] The term domestic vehicle does not include vehicles sold under marques who used to be headquartered outside the United States and are now owned by the Ford Motor Company or General Motors. Ironically, vehicles made outside the US by the traditional marques of the "Big Three" are considered to be domestic vehicles, while vehicles made inside the US by foreign manufacturers are not considered domestic, but rather import vehicles."

I found those references here -

Passenger vehicles in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DC

This is an old scam, the way it usually works is designed to force you into more expensive financing offered by the dealer (or an associated group) so that you don't get a repo on your credit history. It is most often run on young armed services members by dealers near bases.

I concur with Jim and Thal. Loan eligibility is not decided post facto. Call the state's consumer protection authority...

Seems like the issue has been resolved. They asked for some additional documents to go in my file and told me Im all set!

Thanks folks!

Good thing you didn't spill grape juice all over the car as suggested.

Can you imagine?

You just finish emptying the bottle all over the front seats and you get the phone call...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom