What wetsuit for the Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reccomendations, I ordered a full 3mil this morning. Pretty sure thats what Ive rented most of the time in the past.

Dry suits in SoFla!, man I thought I was a puzzy. :D

Middle of last month(November) there was a guy with a dry suit diving with us @ Cozumel, water temp 81(one time my computer registered 82 on one dive).....Overkill????...I used skins with a 2 mm shortie....hmmmmmmm...good luck, you should be fine in a 3---& always remember, for about $25
EVO-Unisex-2mm-Hooded-Vest_ID32816
you can upgrade a light outfit by getting a 'chicken hood'( the one I have is by Evo, good investment)----never know when a tongue of 'cool' water comes in..........click link........

EVO Unisex 2mm Hooded Vest at Divers Direct

Thanks for the reccomendations, I ordered a full 3mil this morning. Pretty sure thats what Ive rented most of the time in the past.

Dry suits in SoFla!, man I thought I was a puzzy. :D
Are you back from your trip yet? Was the 3mm enough? I'll be there in Feb. I'm debating whether I should buy a new 5mm or stick with my 3mm and maybe add a hooded vest or something. let me know.

Back
Top Bottom