What watch do real divers wear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This works fine as a watch/ bottom timer...

gw700a-1v_large.jpg

GW700A-1V - G-Shock - Timepiece - Products - CASIO

Citizen Eco Drive Pr Diver 300m....around $200, 7 years old, 2000+ dives, 4 years on the wrist in the Middle East and only one band change....that's effing quality mate.

Citizen Eco Drive Pr Diver 300m....around $200, 7 years old, 2000+ dives, 4 years on the wrist in the Middle East and only one band change....that's effing quality mate.

+1 on HOAF's Citizens Eco Pro Diver 300M! Big , bulky, solid and heavy; just like a dive watch should be!

Right now, I'm wearing my ScubaPro Titanium. It's a little too nice to actually dive with.

Omega Seamaster. What is the point of having it and not diving it? It is rated for 600m, that is 560m more than me.

Citizen JV0010-08E 20th Anniversary Aqualand Eco-Drive Watch
stays bright with minimal light, easy to read, not too big, alarms, logs dives (date/duration/depth/ect). i was able to pick one up around $330.

Back
Top Bottom