What was your favorite dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

World class, humm :hm:? Can you share more? How long is the hike? Where is this?

Let me know sometime and I'll arrange a spot or two to show you guys. If Monastery looks flat, I'll drive right past and keep going south. Moby Ling Cove, Mile Marker 66, Mile Marker 67, Waterfall Beach, Soberanes Point (all in Garrapata State Park), then some spots further south.

The diving is rugged and exposed, and you'll need someone to show you how to access the water in many cases, but it is stunning.

I think there are still some pictures of Moby Ling Cove in my Scubaboard Gallery.

Let me know sometime and I'll arrange a spot or two to show you guys. If Monastery looks flat, I'll drive right past and keep going south. Moby Ling Cove, Mile Marker 66, Mile Marker 67, Waterfall Beach, Soberanes Point (all in Garrapata State Park), then some spots further south.

The diving is rugged and exposed, and you'll need someone to show you how to access the water in many cases, but it is stunning.

I think there are still some pictures of Moby Ling Cove in my Scubaboard Gallery.

Heck I want to go! Are they scooter friendly in single tanks or to hard of an entry?

Heck I want to go! Are they scooter friendly in single tanks or to hard of an entry?

There are some spots that I'd love to scoot! We'd likely need to make two trips down though. Doubles would be a bit much for some of the spots.

Do I see a "Scubaboard Meet and Greet" in the near future? I'd be down for that. It'd definitely be some good times.

This weekend won't be good.

On a side note, the weekend of 19, 20, and 21 February I will be in Jade Cove with the Kelp Klimbers and MB Sea Otters. If you guys are interested in joining us, PM me or email me at tejanopirate@gmail.com

There are some spots that I'd love to scoot! We'd likely need to make two trips down though. Doubles would be a bit much for some of the spots.

Heck doubles are a bit much on the stairs at Lovers let alone hiking down cliffs :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom