What to do on last day before flying???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxAZ

Registered
Reaction score
We are leaving for Coz in a couple of weeks and are looking for something cool to do on the day before we leave. We aren't flying out until 3:30pm. Are the cenotes shallow enough to offgas prior to our late afternoon flight the next day? Any other ideas?

NitroxAZ:
We are leaving for Coz in a couple of weeks and are looking for something cool to do on the day before we leave. We aren't flying out until 3:30pm. Are the cenotes shallow enough to offgas prior to our late afternoon flight the next day? Any other ideas?

If you aren't flying out until 3:30, you can still do a two-tank morning dive the day before because you'll be out of the water by noon to 1:00pm at the latest. Otherwise, the cenotes are a perfect last day activity. They are shallow and short dives due to the cavern limitations.

Thanks Christi. If I would have read my post before submitting it, I would have probably fiured it out. DOHHHH!!!!

Which one would you suggest diving? Are they all about the same or is one better than the other? Who would you recommend using to book it? We are diving with Blue Angel but don't know if they can arrange it or nor. I can e-mail Jeanie I guess, but wanted your recommendation.

Get a Ashiatsu massage from Coz Sally (Barefoot in Cozumel) .... it's a great way to totally relax before heading back to the real world!!:crying2:

This trip, I'm getting a massage they day I arrive AND the day before I leave!!:yelclap:

http://www.barefootincozumel.com/

NitroxAZ:
Which one would you suggest diving? Are they all about the same or is one better than the other? Who would you recommend using to book it? We are diving with Blue Angel but don't know if they can arrange it or nor. I can e-mail Jeanie I guess, but wanted your recommendation.

Yes, Blue Angel can hook you up with a Cenote dive. It will likely be with Mateo (Matt) who is a very experienced cave diver and instructor. You'll be in excellent hands. Tell Matt hi from his fellow Deadhead Gordon.

Thanks. Should have checked their site first I guess. Which cenote is the best?

I have already paid for a swedish massage for my wife. Bigggg Points!!! Maybe I should do one myself. I think I will.

NitroxAZ:

Go to Coconuts and over one them infamous margaritas... plot and scheme of some way of staying longer:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom