What strange things have you found ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I found a blue "milk of Magnesia" bottle on a nice drift dive near Morrisbug. printed on the bottle was a date of 1943...Windsor Ontario.....fantastic shape.
Also a yellow fiberglass painters pole on a lake dive......brand new 3' long...extends to 6'....fell off a boat to a cottage.
Then there are the usual fishing lures with lines attached.....if you are lucky you often find a good rod still attached.
Old wood stoves from ice fishing shacks.....tires........

miked:
A set-up of gear: BC, tank (almost full), regulator (functioning), spg ; in a rather large "swim through" somewhere just offshore in NJ- 25+ years ago !!
I find stuff like this all the time. Unfortunately, the guys wearing it always fight like b*ggers when I try to recover the stuff...:shocked:

1997 Dodge Intrepid in the bottom of a 10' deep quarry near a farm. Airbags had gone off, I didn't want to look in the drivers seat, but it was empty.

Called the licence plate in to the OPP and about 2 weeks later got a call from an insurance agency asking me if I'd be willing to jump in for free and hook up the tow truck since I was a diver and they thought I'd enjoy getting a dive in. I passed them onto our commercial diving supervisor at Kanata Diving Supply where I was working and he explained the law to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom