What size inner tube for Trident float cover?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a "standard" inner tube float cover. It is made by Trident. It is the zipper cover with D ring on the bottom to attach a line and anchor.

Question: What size inner tube works best? The shop was out of tubes and I'm going to try an auto parts store.

ChrisA:
I have a "standard" inner tube float cover. It is made by Trident. It is the zipper cover with D ring on the bottom to attach a line and anchor.

Question: What size inner tube works best? The shop was out of tubes and I'm going to try an auto parts store.

I've got a similar float, but I don't think it's made by Trident. I can't remember what size tube it's got in it, but since tubes have so much stretch, and it's not a critical fit, I'd just get any old 'standard' car tube. If it's a little too small it'll stretch, if it's a little too big it'll bunch up. Either way, it'll fit the cover, I would think.

I check mine for you, but it's in Texas, and I'm in ............ HAWAII!!

(just had to throw that in)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom