What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP Mk25 and a SP G250 (backup SP R190)

Dr. Jay:
Sherwood Oasis w/First Stage - Primary
Sherwood Shadow+ - Octo

Probably won't see much of these, but they're great regs for anyone on a budget. Doesn't breathe as well as Apeks/SP/Atomics, but as long as it gives me air, I'm happy. Sherwoods are 'work-horses'.

I run exactly the same setup purchased on Ebay. It worked well last week in Mexico down to 93' but I'm still deciding about the Shadow+ alternate regulator.

my main and my octopus are both Aqualung Legend LX. I love them, they breathe easy and... we'll that's about all that I ask my reg to do other than not free flow (which it doesn't).

PolsVoice

AL Cousteau 1st w/AL Micra Adj 2nd
Oceanic backup

I have used rentals so far and decided to acquire a APEKS ATX50 + Octopus LPO. Decision was made based on experienced people and cost benefit.

Scubapro MK25/S600+R190 would be my second choice.

bill harvey:
1st abd second stages and safe seconds?

:thumb: My primary is an Atomic M-1 and my Octo is an Atomic Z-1 (second stage with yellow cover and longer hose.) I'm trying to decide if I should get a swivel hose connection for the M-1. The only reason I'm still thinking about it is that the M-1 comes with a heat sync connection that is supposed to helpin cold water dives. I had a Atomic swivel on my B-1 :)bawling:Stolen) that I really liked. :cheers:

I've gone to Zeagles. I have a DS-V, a FH-6, and a 50-D, each with a ZX second.

Back
Top Bottom