What regs do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought these used and had them serviced for my first reg set up.

!st and 2nd Stage and Octo are all US Divers Conself SE2

Jeff

Ok
Back Gas ScubaPro MK20 & Mk25 frist stages w/ScubaPro R380 2nd stage
Deco Apeks DS4 1st stages w/ScubaPro D400 & S600 2nd stage

I have not read any of the other replys.
I will rate them on what I think them to be from best to worst when I had them at there best norm after a GOOD service notice the GOOD service i've had some bad service jobs as well.

1 ScubaPro D400 Best reg ever 10/10
2 Mates Sea Hornet Comarnd Air in poor condition not serviced or cleaned 9.5/10
3 ScubaPro S600 9/10
4 Mates Apeks Tx 100 8/10
5 Just serviced ATX100 dive shop owners 6/10
6 Scubapro R380 5/10

I won't bother rating the 1st stages coz i think most of the 1st stages you can buy will do the job it's the 2nd stage that give you the air/nitrox/trimix you need to do the dive in comfort :fight:

Scuba Pro Mark V
U S Divers AquaMaster
Voit Swimmaster MR 12
U S Divers Conshelf 4

Captain

3 Mk10 G-250
1 Aqualung conshelf XIV with Mares Axis octo

Backgas: A pair of Mk 20 D400's. (But I occassionally go back to my Mk 10 D400's or Mk 10 Balanced Adjustables)

Deco bottles and saftey tanks: Mk 10 Balanced Adjustables (bullet proof regs that still give anything SP currently produces a run for their money in terms of both performance and ease of breathing)

I dive a mares ruby with the abyss octipus for my local diving. I just bought a warm water BC for travel a Zeagle escape and I put a Octi+ plus on it and have taken off my regular octipus. I am takuing with me to Coco view next week just incase I do not like the octi+. Can anyone direct me to octi+ users to get some feed back.

Back
Top Bottom