What kind of underwater photos do you like to see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Yeah...me, too. Although I do like macros, I like something there for scale. And I do get a rush when a ship looms into view. The topography 'down there' is truly amazing whether you're seeing vast expanses of textured sand or towering coral heads with sandy trails between them, I get the same quickness of breath I get when standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon.

Dee you should come over to the UK and go up to Scotland (Scapa Flo) and do the German Fleet, that would give you a buz and the scale.

I've been tempted! I have a very good friend who lived in London and we had talked about it but she's now working in Italy. But who knows, you may just see me yet!

I'd like to see more macros of plants and seaweeds. These things usually get the photography "shaft". BOO!!

I like any type of shot that has framed whatever the subject is well, has enough lighting (not too much , not too little) A shot that makes the image interesting, some thing that catches my eye.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom