What kind of car do you use in the winter in Ma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get real 4x4

I run a Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

any good real 4x4 will do. Chevy Tahoe or Silverado or an Esplanade or a Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. Hummer is good also

of course if you got the bucks go International!

I finally got my new wheels for Massachusetts! It's a Subaru Forester with some nice heated seats, windshield wiper defrosters & large moonroof. :D It's been handy so far in the snow + it can tow a small boat. It handles well and with a manual transmission I get something on the range of 29-30 mpg on the highway! Not bad for an AWD vehicle plus, the plush nature of the car is especially welcome on those long commutes on I-95 & the Mass Turnpike.

I thank everyone for their input into what they thought was the best winter car for Ma.

Sincerely,

X

Attachments

• Motif #1.jpg
    Motif #1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Frozen Forester.jpg
    Frozen Forester.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 42
Uh Oh .. look at all that snow .... R U stuck?

LOL :wink:

Glad you like your new toy :)

You did well. Join the Subie crowd! I've got 5 in my household. Even the in-laws have sold their land yacht Denalis and cheap VWs to get Subies!

Enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom