what just happened ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Matter Of Fact, but some here like to think it has something to do with placement of masks.
:D:D :glassez:

NWGratefulDiver:
MOF is everywhere ... it's insidious. The people who participate there can't seem to find it within themselves to contain the inanity in a single forum ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob...I am soo offended! I love MOF...it is a fun place...in the SI forum... You have dove with many MOFers and NMOFers, ya know! We are not bad people...we just all have ADHD or OCD, or, maybe it ODD...but whatever reason we are so compelled to have fun...we just want to share our love! *hugs to you*

<batting eyelashes>

NWGratefulDiver:
Why am I suddenly seeing a complete list of moderators displayed next to each folder in every forum?...... (Grateful Diver)
maybe for people like me....as Scuba_Jenny would tell, i had no idea she was a mod for about 6 months despite the green writing :wink:

That's because you always behave Mrs A

i like to think its more because i dont care a fig about what group/affilation/dive religion or post count numbers people belong to or have... i take SB'ers as they come in their posts and then decide to participate, lurk or not

but... to be back on topic, i dont see why it is so annoying... its just cosmetic change

NWGratefulDiver:
There are maybe 10 forums on ScubaBoard that I have any interest in visiting with any regularity ...
So what's your secret? Ex-lax or more fiber in your diet??? :D

NWGratefulDiver:
MOF is everywhere ... it's insidious. The people who participate there can't seem to find it within themselves to contain the inanity in a single forum ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

And by mentioning it here, you've just attracted them to this thread! I think there must be a MOF posts button somewhere on the site that pulls up any threads with MOF in them. Now they're all over in the other MOF threads creating links to this thread. By week's end, this thread will have 2000 posts!!!! :11:

Dive-aholic:
And by mentioning it here, you've just attracted them to this thread! I think there must be a MOF posts button somewhere on the site that pulls up any threads with MOF in them. Now they're all over in the other MOF threads creating links to this thread. By week's end, this thread will have 2000 posts!!!! :11:
Bob is really a MOF at heart, everyone knows it. Which is why he made that post.

Hey! .. there was this light that just came on beside my keyboard ... did someone say MOF in here???
:wink:

I don't see the change that your talking aboot, has it been switched back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom