What I've been up to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOOOOHOOOOO! GO FISHY! GO FISHY! ITS YER BIRTHDAY, GO FISHY!

Ok, it's tacky but it's from the heart! Great job!
Ber :lilbunny:

Fish_Whisperer:
Today, I am celebrating one month of being smoke-free, for the first time in twenty years! I'm not out of the woods yet, but day by day, I'm doing it!!

:dancingsnoopy:

Good for you, dear sir. I believe you're over the worst of it. Now you can enjoy the taste of good food and wine, now that the flavor isn't masked. Don't be such a stranger. Keep us posted with your progress.

Thanks, man. I'm not out of the woods yet, and right now, my biggest enemy is complacency, or thinking that I'm somehow, "over it." I'm not. If I have, "Just One," I'll be right back to 1.5 packs/day in no time flat. I'm cautiously optimistic. It's become A LOT easier, in the past week, but a 20-year old habit doesn't just lay down and die so easily, you know?

Congrats Frank! That's awesome - Keep it up!

woohoo Frank!!
Now your sac rate will go up!!! Soon you will be astonishing your dive buddy with your ability to stay under for 3 hours at a time....on a 64

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom