what is your longest dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess my longest dive was over 100 minutes on an 80 cu. ft. tank of air. Of course, I was working an archeological site in Aquarena Springs in San Marcos, TX at the time and not moving much!

wow, I guess I just like to breath :D 1hr 6 min on a al80 depth of 12feet pretty well constant through the dive, but in my defence we swam a LONG way.

120' for 82 minutes. Diving the Keystorm in the St. Lawrence Seaway. Was on air in 70 degree water. Almost needed that pony.

Uncle Pug:
Longest coldwater dive was 92 minutes on a single LP104 of EAN32. Max depth 116' avg 49'.

Ditto ... although my max depth was recorded as 114' (I assume that's the dive you did with me and Snowbear last year at Seacrest).

I was using an E8-119 with EAN32.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Two hours and twenty-eight minutes while helping a buddy with his UW map for his DM course. Tank: 15 litres - starting pressure 205 bar - ending pressure 32 bar - maximum depth: 32 metres - average depth: 7,5 metres - water temperature : 2°C - exposure suit: 7 millimeter semi-dry.

Note to self: don't EVER try this any more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom