What is your favorite dive gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a cold water diver!

Mask - Cressi Big Eyes
Snorkel - original Scubapro shotgun, if you have one for sale email me (I lost mine)
Suit - Viking pro/HD drysuit
Regulator - Mares Abyss MR22
Fins- Mares Volos, with SS coil spring straps
Gloves- Bare 5 finger Kevlar gauntlet
Computer- Suunto Cobra air integrated, nitrox
BC- Diverite backplate with rec wing.
Dive light - 12v, 50 watt cannister light
2nd light - Darell Allen 10 D cell

Mike D

I agree with AIR being my fav equipment choice, but following a very close second would be my Posidin Jetstream/Oden, with out HER the AIR would just go do wast.

My favorite item is the Cobra computer, never gives me any type of problem, easy to read and understand but my next one will be the wrist mount with a transmitter type, I just think it is a lot easier to look at your wrist rather than grab the entire console.

Tommer

I tried to think of my favorite peice of equipment but nothing immediately came to mind-NOT even my trusty Odin-sorry old friend. Then one image came to mind.

My wife.

Diving with her is such a wonderful experience. It's so fun-and romantic-to be flying through the water together, holding hands.

Sharing the experience of diving with her is like heaven on earth.

..your wife reads the boards also, eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom