What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been enjoying a Cream of Wheat aka 1/2 Blue Moon and 1/2 Guinness on Tap when I go out. Wonderful tasty combination. Tastes good out of the bottle too but just need a bigger glass. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

One thing I miss whenever I am on Boanire, is good beer. Guinness is the only good beer available, but I don't always want a Guinness. I discovered that I could get a very enjoyable Guinneken by mixing Guinness and Heineken.

Sure beats the weak yellow Amstel, etc krappola that is available on the islands. I want to taste a BEER with some flavor when I drink.

Budweiser Budvar first,
second choise Carlsberg Elephant

Attachments

• budweiser_budvar_and_glass.jpg
    budweiser_budvar_and_glass.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 22
I usually choose rum over beer, but when I'm in a mood for beer...

Here at home in Wisconsin I'll usually go with Leinie's Creamy Dark or sometimes I'll spring for a Newcastle.

When I'm on a Caribbean dive trip I'll choose, in this order, Carib, Presidente or Red Stripe.

I enjoy an ice cold Newcastle Brown Ale, that is what I drink if I am in the mood for quality. If I am in the mood for quantity a nice big 30 pack of Keystone Light does the trick, its always smooth we like to call it a DIRTY THIRTY down here. I mean its 10 bucks for a thirty!

It has been a few years since I have had a beer but in my day I preferred anything that was "open'. :D

Hofbrauhaus Hellas (when available), Tucher Dunkelweisen, and Blue Moon or Dead Guy Ale here in the States

Home in Canada--Grasshopper
Mexico--Tecate or Dos Equis
Elsewhere- any beer that's cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom