What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oops, double post.

+1 for "free and cold" or Yuengling :drunks:

At last years International Beer conference, the CEO's of different brewing companies all headed out on the first evening to discuss the general state of their economy. When the waitress came by for their order, the CEO from Heineken ordered a ..."Heineken", the CEO from Budweiser ordered a Bud Light Lime, the CEO from Cerveza Quilmes ordered a Cerveza, and so it went around the table. When the waitress, the asked the CEO from Guinness, he replied he will have a coke...

Stunned, the other CEO stared in disbelief, finally the CEO from Labatts asked, "Aren't you going to order a beer?!". The CEO from Guinness replied "I'm just being polite, if you guys aren't going to order a beer, I wont either"

Anything but a lite beer. I used to get Molson's Export in a half keg, but since the evil Coors teamed with them it is unavailable where I live. Now I burn about 6 halves of Yuengling Lager a summer. It is my opinion that drinking Coors Lite, is like having sex in a canoe. As effin near water as you can get!

A lot depends where I am, currently supping a bottle of Moosehead with my brother in law, but have a fridge full of Spitfire and ESB

Local Brew: Cape Cod Beer. Only sold in growlers so must be drunk(i mean consumed lol) with friends-bring empty growler back to brewery for refills

53-cape_cod_beer.jpg

that looks tastey

May have already posted this but my latest beer of choice is Alaskan Brewing Company Smoked Porter. I have found that some of the stuff that is a bit older, like 1998 or so is even better than the 2008 or 2009 available in the stores here in Colorado. My stepson brings me an occasional bottle of it when he come down from Anchorage where he lives. The older stuff is only available at the brew house in Alaska.

Moorhouse's

i was in northern England at the weekend & tried these brews. i enjoyed them, but the area isn't well known for its dive sites

Back
Top Bottom