What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lewisburg. Also, wife 1.0 was from Springfield (Delaware County). Her folks had a place in the Poconos that I spent some time at also. A long, long, time ago.

Had I stopped at wifey 0.0, I'd have more to spend on great beers, and diving now. :shakehead: IJS

Had I stopped at wifey 0.0, I'd have more to spend on great beers, and diving now. :shakehead: IJS

Truer words....

Colt 45.
Whats good enough for Lando, is good enough for me.
lando_colt45-740157.jpg

I've heard that the definition of a bachelor is "a man who never made the same mistake once."

Please don't tell wife 2.0!

I've heard that the definition of a bachelor is "a man who never made the same mistake once."

Please don't tell wife 2.0!

:rofl3: It was not 15 minutes ago that I said that exact same quote to Keith! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hey Tanked! Lando could have gotten a lot farther with a spoon of coke back then (Fisher was a notorious coke-head).

I'm more a wine drinker (Left Coast resident), but my favorite beer is whatever someone else buys me.

In order of Preference:

1. My own home brew, especially the Nine Pound Hammer.

2. Any decent microbrew, Ballast Point's Oatmeal Stout is nice, but so are most of their other brews, as well as Pizza Port's and Arrogant Bastard's.

3. Guinness.

It's beyond me how people drink that Clydesdale urine that Budweiser calls beer.
I'm an oatmeal, chocolate or Guinness stout lover myself. Murphy's is good too. For a lighter beer, I enjoy an amberbock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom