What is your all time favorite SB thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay got banned from SB eventually, IIRC. He posted on the DIR Explorers board for a while. I haven't seen anything from him anywhere in a long time.

SeaJay got banned from SB eventually, IIRC. He posted on the DIR Explorers board for a while. I haven't seen anything from him anywhere in a long time.

BANNED from Scubaboard? That begs the question, what could one possibly do to get banned from SB? The only things I could think of might be:

inappropriate or abusive comments or language
constant promotion of another forum?
promoting unsafe practices?

Oh, there's probably a list of rules posted somewhere....every organization has to have some rules I suppose....

- Bill

---------- Post added December 15th, 2013 at 05:47 PM ----------

BANNED from Scubaboard? That begs the question, what could one possibly do to get banned from SB?

OK, I see there is a list of rules in the FAQ:

Terms of Service Items

- Bill

Oh, people do get banned, most often for spam, but sometimes for picking fights or otherwise refusing to abide by the TOS.

Sea Jay was reinstated, but he didn't get to keep his old name. We allow second chances. No, I can't remember his current user name.

Back
Top Bottom