What is the most daft thing you have took down or brought up from a Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year in the Avalon Bay Harbor cleanup I brought back an ear of corn (void of all kernels naturally, drats), a fart bomb, and 1/4 of a fiberglass dinghy (no, not NetDoc).

Another word for Iggy (hey, it's his birthday, I gotta razz him good)

And AviZ... they don't get any dafter than Texas Mike and Iguana Don... (Good going Diving Gal)

Actually, I think I'm a fart bomb from time to time.

Give me six beers. Let me sleep in. Don't shake me, or I might prematurely detonate (no, not that way). Observe me wake up at noon, scratch my butt, and get in the shower. Then stand back and hold your nose!

- Warren

Was the Blue Coral Weevil. Other than than a few toilets here and there, and a phone booth in the St John's river all has been pretty normal.

One item I have regularly seen going down with a diver is a pack of cigarettes in a little dry box!?!? :huh:

Can anyone explain how that works underwater? :confused:

As far as the most daft thing I've brought up... :hmmm: probably the sliced open bank bags that had been tossed in the lake by the robbers.

What I've found lately:

1. IBM PC (wasn't looking for it)
2. 2000 Pontiac Firebird TransAm (left in neutral at top of a boat ramp - just last Saturday. Was looking for it. Owner was quite happy I found it, so was his insurance, I bet).

Back
Top Bottom