What is the Blue Hole dredging schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't heard anything about another go around with the dredging. With the construction they might be pushing it back for a couple of years......

We can only hope!

I doubt they are doing it again for awhile - the grassy area is gone now as well as Stella's old building, and completely fenced off for the construction project. The dredging "staging" area was set up over there the past few times. That means they could only do it if they completely take over the parking lot.... and I don't see that happening.

When we were over last month, Stella told us that construction is already a month behind schedule.... :11: And they just started 2 months ago!

When we were over last month, Stella told us that construction is already a month behind schedule.... :11: And they just started 2 months ago!

:rofl3::rofl3: Why does that NOT surprise me????

The link I posted above states an August 2009 finish date. I read that and said, "Sure!":catfight:

August 2009 in Santa Rosa time, is likely somewhere in 2011! :D

If they hired a competent Contractor, and project manager, it may happen a lot faster than one may anticipate, however who knows.

I think Stella likes her Shack! It's actually nicer than her previous digs, and it's DRY! :11:

I have heard of no dredging planned for the summer.

Thanks! I'm going to plan a trip down there pretty soon then (If I can find about 18 people to carpool to offset fuel prices!)
Ron, I pm'd you.

Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom