What is required for a doubles setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
Have you banded together some spare airs or something?
Come on, Walter, let's see a picture. Just for fun, post it to the DIR forum. :jawsdown:

Big-t-2538:
Have you banded together some spare airs or something?

ROTFLOL.

MgicTwnger,

It's not from someones profile that they gain your respect. It's from what they have to say in their posts.

I don't know how to post pictures. I have a word document describing how to build your own. The document has pictures inserted. I'll be happy to e-mail it to anyone interested. Or if someone will teach me to post pictures, I'll post them.

Pez de Diablo:
ROTFLOL.

MgicTwnger,

It's not from someones profile that they gain your respect. It's from what they have to say in their posts.
That's true, plus I have had the pleasure of diving with Walter, and he has my greatest respect as a diver and as a human being.

Walter:
Or if someone will teach me to post pictures, I'll post them.
Click on the "manage attachments" button under the additional options section below the text box you type in

You will then be given a screen where you can browse for the picture on your computer, and you can then select the pictures you want to upload. I believe you can post multiple pictures at a time.

-T

Back
Top Bottom