What is going on Santa's list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ST4-SC3-Sport-Demonstrator1.jpgCaptain-America-submarine-by-Daniel-Simon.jpgscuba_commission_by_jocachi-d516zi4.jpg

Attachments

• seahunt.jpg
    seahunt.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 140
Gopro new regs

list.... well, nothing as it has all been purchased in the last week. Perhaps I will wrap them and put them under the tree....

1. DIN hand wheel for my Kraken
2. 4 Worthington/XS Scuba LP85's

---------- Post added December 9th, 2014 at 07:22 AM ----------

You might consider giving Santa a laser printer, then :wink:

better yet, a 3-D printer :D

5 more "please forgive me" slips for random ebay purchases of scuba camera gear ...

The hope that there would not be a Santa's list
Solved that problem a while ago. We have now established a tradition of doing a scuba vacation at xmas. Being away means that Christmas has essentially disappeared for us.

And yes, I expect to see a spindly fake tree in the corner of the Belize Dancer a few weeks from now.

P.S. I still remember to buy myself a really nice xmas present using my divebuddy's credit card.

Maybe a good used 7 mil farmer john. Or probably squeeze yet another year out of that old thing.

Back
Top Bottom