What is a good dive computer????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone i have been thinkig of get a hoseless computer, i just got my OW, almost got a old oceanic Datatrans plus at ebay for $250, what about getting a hoseless like that? have anyone has a word of 6 years old hoseless computers? or definitely it's a bad idea and better look for an almost new one? thanks in advance guys.

Keep your eyes open and ask around. I picked up a Mosquito dive computer and a reg set for $125. I thought I was going to have trouble getting the reg set serviced but my lds found the parts and got it serviced. Kind of a sympathy buy as the guy couldn't dive anymore, medical, and the stuff hadn't been wet in a couple of years. I figured the computer was worth the money...now if I could just get how to program it figured out. Don't consider myself computer illiterate but their instructional manual sucks. Anyhow, ask around. Got a bottle and reg set for a friend for free from another friend who doesn't dive anymore....He's still using the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom