What happened to their Insta Dry line?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DazedAndConfuzed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I remember that was their premier line a few years ago, but since I wasn't looking for one, didn't pay much attention to them. But now looking for some components and find out it is not anywhere, and if there is, the stores can't seem to give them away.

Was it a dud? Does it disintegrate? Newer henderson models seems to revert back to regular styled wetsuits.

I remember that was their premier line a few years ago, but since I wasn't looking for one, didn't pay much attention to them. But now looking for some components and find out it is not anywhere, and if there is, the stores can't seem to give them away.

Was it a dud? Does it disintegrate? Newer henderson models seems to revert back to regular styled wetsuits.

At the moment, all that is left of the Insta Dry line is the accessories.

Here: Insta Dry

Our premier line is now AquaLock

Here: Aqua Lock

[video=youtube;__b3LYMOklk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__b3LYMOklk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The hyperstretch was the best I think.

I tried a H2, and defitively didn't like it.

You had the best wetsuit with the Hyperstretch, why did you making it?

The insta -dry was an excellent suit, but hard to sell. It was very hard to get into a new suit. You had to wear it a while to make it form to your body.

I got a 5mm thermoprene instead. Needed a superstretch wetsuit.

The Aqua Lock just seem to have some rubber flaps inside the wetsuit, which I also saw in some Bare superstretch wetsuit that was similar in price to the thermoprene. Don't know why those rubber flaps would justify such a premium, maybe the yellow fur on the inside?

Was it the same with the gold core? PITA to wear?

my wife has a Insta Dry shortie, they must have made it for body builders because the arm opening hole is way large. Maybe because she opted for the larger size when trying them on. She should have went to sleep in the smaller size so it forms to the body.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom