What happened to my red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received a notice from paypal that I paid next year's support bill, but my name lost the red. Is there a week lag or something?

Thanks. Now it looks like my account was billed the 39.95 twice. Once on Oct. 26 and again on Oct. 28. Can you offer advice on how to correct this?

It looks like you have two subscriptions for Supporting Member. You'll need to cancel the one that renews on the 28th through Paypal. We'll refund the money for that subscriptions.

Your colour has been restored.

Thanks. I don't understand how I did that. I have canceled the 28the subscription.

I'm in the same boat, at least in terms of de-red-ification. Got the renew notice from SB, saw the automatic paypal go successfully, but it looks like I've lost red status and the ads are back.

It looks like I too have been de-redded

Thanks. I don't understand how I did that. I have cancelled the 28the subscription.
Your second subscription has been refunded.

I'm in the same boat, at least in terms of de-red-ification. Got the renew notice from SB, saw the automatic paypal go successfully, but it looks like I've lost red status and the ads are back.
Fixed.

It looks like I too have been de-redded
Fixed. Please note: you cannot be red and sport the DM badge at the same time.

Fixed. Please note: you cannot be red and sport the DM badge at the same time.

Oh.
If its not too much of a pain in the butt, I'd rather have the DM badge instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom