What happened to "active topics"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darin:
Seems we're not getting much attention here....

Anyone out there in tech land??

Darin

They haven't seen this thread because the active topic button is gone.....

They're all in the ICU recovering from the holiday bloodletting they performed to get this place back up and running.

Hey all...

Tech Admin's away, so we'll see what we can do without him... not much! :D I think that was an oversight after our little fumble at Christmas.

I know it's hard to imagine but even I leave the house from time to time. I just returned from Vegas (it is 4am so trust me, I'm getting right on this). Basically we have X room and Y features so the goal is to figure out what is most used and what is not. The Calendar is an extremely popular feature and it was not on the navbar, now it is. I will add the active topics as a sub-section to the ScubaBoard drop down when I have a moment tomorrow.

Thanks! Glad it's coming back..

Darin

Edit: How about putting it in the "Quick Links" section, replacing the "New Posts" option, since there is already a "New Posts" on the menu bar?

I hope you get some rest.

Tech Admin:
I know it's hard to imagine but even I leave the house from time to time. I just returned from Vegas (it is 4am so trust me, I'm getting right on this). Basically we have X room and Y features so the goal is to figure out what is most used and what is not. The Calendar is an extremely popular feature and it was not on the navbar, now it is. I will add the active topics as a sub-section to the ScubaBoard drop down when I have a moment tomorrow.

The feature is now back in place and can be viewed from the ScubaBoard drop down.

You guys are the best! Thanks again! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom