What ever happened to Key Largo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... the end of April.

Nothing to the op but I'll comment on the dates.

What ever you think your drive time to/from the boat will be,,,,TRIPLE IT !! That's easter vacation weeks and traffic (no lie) comes to a full dead stop on the roads, especially mid day..

I concur Ocean divers is no longer the op they use to be!

Agreed on travel times. Traffic is at a slow crawl on holidays around here.
Give yourself alot more extra time than you think you will need.

What ever you think your drive time to/from the boat will be,,,,TRIPLE IT !!
Good catch. It gets a bit nutzoid here around that time. Not nearly as bad as the week leading up and including mini season, but it does get a bit crowded. Fortunately, you're hitting the morning boats before too many people get out of bed, so that's usually not a problem. It's just AFTER the morning dive that it becomes problematic. Of course, staying in an adjoining hotel to the dive op you're using only makes sense. :D

Going out with Islamorada Dive Center the end of April.

Anyone else have reviews of this op ?
My son and I went out with them last week and I was very impressed with them. The shop staff and crew could not have been nicer or more helpful. The boat is nice and big and new, as someone already mentioned. The first dive of the morning was supposed to be on the Eagle, but some fishing boats beat us there and tied up, so we went to another deeper reef.

Yeah... probably wouldn't fit over my Transit.

What's the worst that could happen? Let's find out!!

DC

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom