Question What does your dive locker look like?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as I abscond with your compressor, my "kingdom" will be complete! :rofl3:
As loud as it is your neighbors will hate you, your gf will leave you.. plus it's in about 75 different pieces right now!

I'm fortunate to have a nice size room that I call the scuba shack. It contains a general bench and a regulator repair bench, both with storage underneath. Then I've got a pegboard and hanging area for wings/SMBS and a rack for exposure suits. There's also a futon, but it seems to just collect additional gear! :oops:
Nice Man Cave / Dive Locker! What more could a man want!

I do miss my own compressor and banks, the neighbours not so much, never a complaint [that I know about].
I am on the look out for a new one.

Really important is having clear paths, so you're not twisting and turning when carrying heavy stuff

and almost more important is having a good collection of broad base stools on rollerblade wheels

009.JPG

and just as important is if you're building a spot for never to be seen again dive gear have a creeper

Yeah.. ok, nice of all the guys that are super organized to post pictures... I'm not even in the same arena as you all, lol
Srsly! Mine’s stuffed (albeit neatly folded) into a mesh duffel bag and unceremoniously dumped into my closet. Obviously I don’t have enough gear

Back
Top Bottom