What does marketing do anyway?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They also need need to keep their existing members happy.. Current generation of teens do not like the club atmosphere so kids are keeping parents away... Interesting and new activities like discover scuba could occupy a generation of kids that are hard to keep their attention in the sound bite video game world.

Most of my friends have single memberships for their own golf/tennis playing... having dropped family membershios years ago as their kids got old enough to no longer be dragged to their club for swim lessons and such.

Perhaps that's an in... Offering the club a reason for members to bring their families to the club? Offering scuba lessons "exclusively to members and their families."

Most of my friends have single memberships for their own golf/tennis playing... having dropped family membershios years ago as their kids got old enough to no longer be dragged to their club for swim lessons and such.

Perhaps that's an in... Offering the club a reason for members to bring their families to the club? Offering scuba lessons "exclusively to members and their families."

Great point I did not know there was individual and family membership but great point...

CC need to attract a new generation... In fact most private clubs including the VFW, Moose etc need to... They are all having membership problems.. The next generation wants variety and preferences change like the wind. CC and other private clubs were successful with exclusivity and privacy and today's young adults have no sense of privacy with all of the social media etc and so not need to feel like they belong.

I am Sooo happy to see someone in the business forums that is not all doom and gloom... Finally a place to talk about possibilities and ideas and coloberate on new marketing ideas.

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom