What do you know about pro ear mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macjud

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello love to dive but my ears don't! Infections all the time. Thought hard about the pro ear mask. Talked to Duke hyper-barr said it might work. Your thoughts please.

Do take a look at the bottom of this page

btw.Welcome on :sblogo:

I picked up a "pro-ear" mask last year, just to see how it worked. My wife and I both took a couple dives with it. It works for the most part. If you have any hair in the way, it will leak into the ear cavity. As with everything, it has it's pros and cons. I'm partially deaf, so I'm not used to hearing much. I heard a lot more swishing of the water with this mask on, it didn't make it bad....just different. It also has the tubes that go from the mask to the ear pockets, it's a little different to make sure everything is in the right place. For ear infections, I could see how it may help. If you're interested I'd be willing to sell it. Send me a PM.

One of my friends who is a very experienced diver and a doctor told me to get ear drops when I started. You can get them at any pharmcacy, there designed for people who use pools a lot but work for divers also. The idea being to dry your ears before the fungus starts to grow.

I can't remeber the name off the top of my head but any pharmacy should be able to point them out.

Hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom