What do you have on your wall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I printed a few.
The bottom right (which is printed on canvas) and top left are hanging on the wall so far.

DSC02259copy.jpg

Bill is that a Cobra between the owl and fox?

Na, western aquatic garter snake... first time I ever saw one (July 4, 1976).

The owl was a juvenile sawwhet that we rehab'ed and then released. It wouldn't leave and let me take lots of pictures and video.

Some day when I can afford a full-wall video screen, I'll have my UW videos playing whenever I have guests. Actually going to invite a group of diving and non-diving friends to watch Sharkwater which I recently bought.

We have 5 of our better caribbean pictures in the hallway with a map of the caribbean in the middle with push pins in the islands we have been to.

hallway.jpg

hallway 2.jpg

Then we have some of our tinkets and money from each of the islands on the table.

We print out our best photos from each trip and put them in an album. We also have our photos on our new website Brad and Trena's website for family and friends to see.

Probably a lot of overkill but we like our photos. :D

I suck at getting stuff printed. Have a few from the home printer from years ago up mainly because we can't be bothered moving them LOL

I dunno, I just never get around to it.

Because I have a new grandson, I just had to get one of those digital picture frames. I put my favorite underwater pictures on the drive along with the pictures of the new addition. It rotates through them and even plays MP3 music of my choice.

frame.jpg

Because I have a new grandson, I just had to get one of those digital picture frames. I put my favorite underwater pictures on the drive along with the pictures of the new addition. It rotates through them and even plays MP3 music of my choice.

Cool idea!

Back
Top Bottom