What do you have on your wall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, now there are so many people here taking such great pictures - But what do you do with them? Have you printed any? Only share on the web? Did you have one of your UW shots printed and have it hanging in your home or office?

In my office I have a 24X32 of a shark I photographed while in the Bahamas. In my living room I just remodeled and have an area that I created with 3 overhead lights that illuminate an area where 3 dive pics are hung, one of a French Angel from under Bonaire's Salt Pier, another from PNG while diving off the Father's reefs with a white tip approaching a diver, and the other a dolphin portrait taken years back when Cayman Brac had a dolphin hang in the area and interact with divers. Here's the dolphin pic:
File0152.jpg

I have other pics that can be printed on my own printer then exchanged in the frames.

And you??

I buy the 9 or 12 picture collage frames from Pottery Barn and make a collage from each big trip...I had them in the hallways of my old house. Hopefully when I get moved, I'll have room to get them out again.

I have a small problem - the walls are solid brick and can't really hang anything. I do have a photo standing on one of those photo easels it's a picture I took of a honu made into a 3D picture in my home and at work I have 4 topside photos on the walls.

Hard to believe with hundreds of thousands of UW images that I have nothing but terrestrial shots on my walls. The images are all screen captures from video so they don't blow up to reasonable size.

107%20Tremont%20living%20room%2007sm.jpg

107%20Tremont%20living%20room%2003sm.jpg

Bill is that a Cobra between the owl and fox?

OK, now there are so many people here taking such great pictures - But what do you do with them? Have you printed any? Only share on the web? Did you have one of your UW shots printed and have it hanging in your home or office?

Will have to take a picture of my 3 places @ my office one day---one is hallway(2 walls naturally) about 60' long leading to my exam rooms & have about 67(just counted) UW pictures on them, the other is a single wall in the waiting room that has about 20 on it.........I see patients all the time walking the hall looking @ them--& yes one is my avatar........@ the house I have @ least 25 UW pics in 2 connecting dens........The 1st ones went up in late '95.........

Last edited:
I have a very nice photo of my wife staring intently at a seahorse. The seahorse is in the foreground and she is behind it. 8x10 hanging on our wall. The color is much better in the print than when viewing it on screen.

I also had an enlargement made to 18x24 of a trumpetfish hiding in coral. This one is hanging for all to see.

For many of the rest I have a small presentation on a memory stick that I occasionally subject my friends to on our HDTV. Fabulous colors.

Ted_Set_3_027.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom