What do you eat and drink to stay warm.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...
No.... YOUR the schmoopie!
Let's agree to stay out of Kentucky...just thinking about all the dumplins and cupcakes running around brings to mind dueling banjos and Deliverance...

Hey Cupcakes can be fun!! and I don't know about any dueling banjos?!?! Kentucky can be fun if your with the right people (not Dumplin'):wink:
-Cupcake

schmoopie in Kentucky. That must be one of those east coast things

Therefore, by the powers vested in me by the commonwealth of Kentucky and half a dozen other non descript entities including the Wizard of Oz I declare O-ring to be the official scubaboard Schmoopie

All who agree raise your hand............................OK its official---O-ring is now Schmoopie:D

jbd once bubbled...
schmoopie in Kentucky. That must be one of those east coast things

Therefore, by the powers vested in me by the commonwealth of Kentucky and half a dozen other non descript entities including the Wizard of Oz I declare O-ring to be the official scubaboard Schmoopie

All who agree raise your hand............................OK its official---O-ring is now Schmoopie:D
I hope they don't change my title to "Schmoopie"...that would really suck!

DiverBouy!!!!

Schmoopie has his very own fan club:D Can't get anymore official than that!

Must be some wierd Virginia thing.

Dumplin'

Back
Top Bottom