What do you eat and drink to stay warm.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep that is me. Thank you for telling everyone "cupcake"

Dumplin'

...are they? You call each other dumplin and cupcake? ROTFLMAO.. What are some of the other names of the patrol members?

that salt water taste in your mouth after a dive is to snack on some mints - not too strong, just sweet enough to make sure you don't have "reg-breath" after your dive!

:mouth:

cheers!

When I'm ice diving I bring along a thermos of hot cocoa. It can be hard on a stomach. As I passed into my forties I've found that most things are. I think it might also be an off shoot of being a small business owner. Anyway I never travel without a small container of TUM's.
The hot cocoa does a couple of things for you. It warms the inside, thaws the fingers and helps you make new friends. Always bring a few extra mugs.:)

Jim

O-ring once bubbled...
...are they? You call each other dumplin and cupcake? ROTFLMAO.. What are some of the other names of the patrol members?

O-Ring........kinda makes you wonder if the rumours about those Kentukians are true....... Don't it ............:confused: :bonk: :boom:

O-ring once bubbled...

These aren't members of some elite special forces group!
Somehow "dumplin" and "cupcake" would lose my confidence!

My favorite boats serve full breakfasts on the way over to the channel islands. Eggs, bacon, ham, pancakes, hashbrowns, muffins, toast, coffee (I don't care for coffee - if you do like it just keep in mind that the caffine can tend to dehydrate you), and orange juice.

Between the dives during the day or night they serve, spaghetti with meatballs, chili, pizza, soup, PB&J sandwiches, fruit, salad and more.

When I'm diving from shore, I usually eat some fruit and drink lots of water, and go to a resturant afterwards to eat breakfast (I too have a fetish for chicken fried steak).

Above all else stay hydrated - your body has to moisturize every breath of the dry gas from your cylinder(s) you breath. Plus with a wetsuit in the ocean, the salt water exacerbates the problem on your skin.

We have yet to hear from "Sweetie Pie", "Schnookums", and "Schmoopie"...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom