What dive site is at the top of your bucket list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know if, when and how you'd go about this. Alaska is high on my list and I was hoping to get to dive there on the Nautilus Swell before they were no more. But alas... I was too late.

Scapa Flow at mid tide with a chase boat !!
I absolutely love current.

The Great Barrier Reef. Of course in the sections where they allow shell collecting. I guess I put that at #1 because it is "famous". A close #2 would be somewhere in the Indo Pacific close to the origin of molluscs (can't recall that specific place). Doubt I'll ever get to those places as I'd rather we spend the same amount of $ on renting a condo for 3 winter months on the FL panhandle rather than a week or two way over there. Wish we were going South this year.

A private (chartered) LOB with a few close friends spending a week off of Cat Island Bahamas during Oceanic White Tip season.

Back
Top Bottom