What dive light uses 26650 Li-ion batteries?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a TrustFire DF008 that uses one 26650. It would be better if it was a DF007. :wink:

I got it as a gift and have not actually used it yet but it goes for a couple of hours on "High" and maybe five hours on "Low."

It is rated at 700LM on High and 350LM on Low. That may not sound like a lot of lumens but I think they are probably an honest rating. If I shine it across the street it looks like daylight over there. It came with a hands-free glove type holder but I don't think it is very secure so I put a wrist strap on it. It looks very sturdy and durable. It is rated for 50M.

Where can I buy Brinyte DIV10 and DIV15 please?

That light looks awesome. If it came with the adjustable Goodman handle that you include with the D620, it would be a total winner.
Yes,you are right.OrcaTorch D611 canister dive light include adjustable handle, the same as D620. :wink:

That's not what it shows on your website...
I'm so sorry,maybe I misunderstood your meaning.In the last message "the same", I meant D611 and D620 include adjustable handle, but the types of handle are not same. And thanks for your suggestion.

I'm so sorry,maybe I misunderstood your meaning.In the last message "the same", I meant D611 and D620 include adjustable handle, but the types of handle are not same. And thanks for your suggestion.

Your website shows the D620 coming with a handle that can be easily adjusted with no tools and folded for convenient packing. It shows the D611 coming with a handle that requires tools to adjust and does not fold for packing.

If the D611 came with the handle that the D620 does, the D611 would be very attractive.

The D620 has a beam angle that is too wide (14 degrees?). And the canister is too short and too fat. The D611 has a nice beam angle (8 degrees?), and a nice slim canister that is long enough to tuck a long hose under.

Your website shows the D620 coming with a handle that can be easily adjusted with no tools and folded for convenient packing. It shows the D611 coming with a handle that requires tools to adjust and does not fold for packing.

If the D611 came with the handle that the D620 does, the D611 would be very attractive.

The D620 has a beam angle that is too wide (14 degrees?). And the canister is too short and too fat. The D611 has a nice beam angle (8 degrees?), and a nice slim canister that is long enough to tuck a long hose under.
Your feedback is very helpful for our work in the future.Thanks a lot again.And I will tell our engineer your suggestion in time.Hope you have a nice day!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom