What dive club are you a paid member of?

What club are you a paid member of?

• Scubadillo's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diving Rebel's

• Finz

• Reef Riders

• Texins

• Bay Area Divers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Which dive club or dive clubs are you a paid member for in the state of Texas? I will post the ones I know about in the area, I may leave off a few if they are associated with a dive shop or are obscure. I will includes TSD and although we are not really a "dues or fees" club we kind of do have a fee if you count banana pudding, brownies, cigars, cheez whiz, hot dogs as the entry fee for diving with us.
You will be able to select multiple clubs and your name will be listed in the poll.

I forgot about them. I can not edit the poll I don't think unless a moderator knows how to add an 8th choice on to it for Bay Area Divers.

You can add Adventure Sports Club too. It's associated with Adventure Scuba. I know of a couple members on here, but it's pretty small.

TwoBit

I was actually leaving out the LDS affiliated dive shop ones and just including dive clubs who are not affiliated with one particular shop. Which actually brings up another good poll, Does your LDS charge for their dive club? Hmm another good poll.....

I just added Bay Area Divers to the poll.

There are several other clubs in Houston such as Lunarfins and Houston Underwater Club and others. Then there is Zendiver that is like TSD. You'll never get them all. I would say have a moderator add an Other option as a catch all.

There are several other clubs in Houston such as Lunarfins and Houston Underwater Club and others. Then there is Zendiver that is like TSD. You'll never get them all. I would say have a moderator add an Other option as a catch all.

Done.

I am a Swamper member....also really enjoy the folks in Houston at CHUM, not a payed member but would if I lived there.

Debra, why all the interest in 'clubs'....I bet I know. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom