What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in Maui, diving with my boys instead of freezing my butt off in New England - can it get any better?

A gold pendant in the shape of a line arrow.

That is great! I don't know how many people will even know what that is, but for those that do, it's terrific! Wear it well.

Well, I guess my sisters want me to keep in touch more. They dragged me kicking and screaming into the cell phone era.

Now I have seen everything! Dr. Bill has a cell phone...and a dry suit! I thought the cave arrow pendant was cool, but Dr. Bill with a cell phone and a dry suit is the coolest! So now you can just call me to see your umm..wet-dry suit, instead of driving around in the Dr. Bill Machine with 100 pound legs.
:rofl3:

WOO HOO !!!! Now I've got to learn how to use them . . . LOL . . .

AND

Wife doesn't dive but she got me the TDI Deco/ Adv. Nitro class. I won't get her into diving until she's done buying me all my toys...

We got gift certs to a dive shop and we are using them to get steel tanks! :D
The Reef book series for Florida and the Caribbean
Sex and the City dvd series and a sweet rubix cube!
and the usual clothes, flip flops, and a cheesy doggie desk calendar from my mom.:shakehead:

Hubby got his truck windows tinted and he's very happy.

We also put in an offer on our first home...hopefully, we get it...send good karma our way!

Hope everyone has a wonderful last few days in 2007!!!!!

A little keychain tank with o-rings and a Knife-Do Line Cutter!!!

:D

P.S. How do you guys all manage to post pics of your stuff? I can't seem to figure it out. Copy and paste doesn't work.

I don't know how many people will even know what that is, but for those that do, it's terrific!

That's the cool thing about the line arrow pendant. It's pretty, in and of itself, but most people won't know what it means. Those who do, will KNOW, though!

My lovely wife got me the new DVD "Facing Darkness" a documentary about cave diving featuring Jim Bowden, Lamar Hires, John Orlowski, Bill Rennaker...

This is on my want list, too, but my Christmas present to myself (I always get myself something I don't think anybody else would think of) was the Mill Pond DVD.

My wife and I where able to get moved, 12/1, into the house that we built. Christmas was mainly for the girls. Hopefully, I will get to see my dive gear now.

An Epson P 3000...

epsonp5000.jpg

....and a 6 day liveaboard in the Andamans in March. :D

:D
Well my non-diving husband is allowing me to go on a dive trip to Bonaire with my dive buddies in a couple months, so that's a great present in itself. Apart from that, I picked out the following for myself this year (hubby doesn't understand what I wanted):
A wetsuit/drysuit drying hanger:
hanger.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I already had the camera, but added macro set, wide angle lens and dock, and external flash:
wholeset.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and
a book on Adobe Photoshop for Underwater Photographers:
adobephotoshop.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting because I'm a little behind with the times when it comes to Photoshop and getting the most out of it.
It was a pretty merry Christmas & I am thankful. The best part is yet to come though- I leave on Feb 1 for Bonaire!!! :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom