What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got an Oxycheq Expedition O2 analyzer. From me to me. I'm not really sure I've been good but I gave myself the benefit of the doubt.

I got the cash from my darling wife for a macro lens and another strobe for my camera, and the OK to get a new boat. YEEEEHAAAA!

A gold pendant in the shape of a line arrow.

I got one of those about 10 years ago from one of the partners in Exploration Design Studio....he lives in my town.

Anyway...funny story for you. The day I purchased it from the guy, we met at a local restaurant to make the deal and chat about cave diving over lunch. Our waitress, complete with piercings and tatoos oooooo'd and ahhhhh'd over the necklace and ..........

ASKED ME IF I WAS A WORSHIPER OF ZEUS!!!

She thought the arrow was a "Z" and meant Zeus. :rofl3:

Oh well.........:shakehead:

Santa brought me some cool stuff too. I'm not in need of gear right now because Santa has been very good to me in the past with gear. But this year he brought me a 2" Thermarest, Northface Down Sleeping Bag, Rosetta Stone Latin American Spanish 1,2&3, and a gorgeous 12 & 16 framed print of me swimming through NaHoch Na Chich....matted in black with a black frame....very dramatic presentation.

Thank you Santa!!:10:

A combo present

Box 1 - Gift certificate for 5 personal trainer sessions
Box 2 - a 7/11 big gulp mug and a super tight cut off tee shirt (above my stomach)

A note attached from my wife... I love you and will stay with you regardless of which decision you choose...

I am guessing that she isn't happy about my fitness level! :)

31gWlCkmSbL._SS500_.jpg

NICE!!! Mont Blanc, I presume?

A new laptop and a trip to Belize!

Sweet!

My wife bought me the 10.5mm fisheye lens (for Nikon D80)...now I just have to scrounge up some cash for the dome & port.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom