What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry gloves :D and a hand held GPS.

Gift card to my LDS...(to go with the others from the B-day) Hmmmmwhat WILL I buy?

I lucked out this year and got a Garmin GPS
garmin.jpg

and a Catalyst 360 :D
cat360-front.jpg

TUSA 5 mil booties and a Pelican mini strobe from my son. From my wife, a Scubapro MK25/S555. Hoping to try it out New Years morning at Lake Travis.

Finally redeemed some Christmas and birthday cash, checks and gift cards for an Olympus E-510 digital SLR. Not for U/W use right now, I'll continue to use my SP-350 for that.

First new SLR I have bought since 1980, when my daughter was a newborn. ( A Minolta XD-11, btw)

One nice polo shirt $100 and I traded my gas guzzling F150 for a sports car. I love my crossfire though! I am spending the rest of theday making a whole deer into jerky, anybody want any?

I love venison jerky!!!!! Send some down this way! I haven't had any since I lived in Nebraska back in '89!

I got a nice Aquatec T-Rex diving knife from my son that can be attached to either my arm, leg, bcd, hose, or just about anywhere. He doesn't dive (where did I go wrong????), but he knows his knives!. I got myself 2 used steel HP 80 tanks (because I deserve it :eyebrow:).

A pair of black, heavy, rubber fins with a 30+ year old design. What a piece of crap!

They don't even have a split down the middle. Will have to make my own split with a pair of shears.

Geez, they must have been on sale 'cause I got the same crappy old looking fins with some heavy metal spring looking straps, oh and a lump of coal too!

I did get a Wii for the kids and a new digital elph for the wife!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom