What did you buy that you absolutely loved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Bare tec drysuit.
2. Appollo bio fins with spring straps
3. B2 reg
4. 100 HP steel tank
5. diverite back plate
6. Daughters equipment

As an air hog, my Worthington 130. Coupled with my new dry suit I dive my tank on the west coast with no hint of cold.

So I saw the what did you regret buying thread, but what about the flip side? What was the best gear investment that you ever made?
My DSS complete, single wing and short steel BP!
My Diving Concepts drysuit.
My HP 80 steel tanks.

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

P-Valve
Salvo HID Light
Mako DPV with re-wound motor and re-enforced hull

I recently bought an Inspiration CCR with Hammerhead electronics, but I can't decide whether to list this in things I bought that I love, or things I bought that I hate. :wink:
Gonna have to get me one of those pee-valve gizmo gadget thingamajigs!

Gonna have to get me one of those pee-valve gizmo gadget thingamajigs!

Speak to ScubaSam, she loves to pee while diving :rofl3:

Spring straps, and drylocks for my drysuit.

I love my spring straps.

But, best thing I ever purchased was my daughter's PADI certification. Nothing better than dive buddy in the family, not to mention best excuse ever now with the wife for me to dive on vacation.

Silent submersion Magnus
Dive rite b/w with crotch strap ( so I can use my SS magnus)
Light monkey 50W HID light
Shearwater Petrel
3 ft pole spear--so I can spear those dreaded lionfish!
lobster hotel
Steel tanks---100, 119, and the 130!

My HP65 tank - it makes diving soooo comfortable (especially on beach dives). Shiny stuff... my Atom 3, useable items - my camera I don't go diving without it.

I actually like most of the equipment that I've bought, but I reckon the most important was the simultaneous acquisition of a Zeagle Scout BCD and one of their Primary & Octo reg sets. I use neither any more, but when I got those two pieces of equipment my mindset shifted from being a once a year resort diver to taking diving a little more seriously, even if it was just getting in the water more often just to justify the expense.
That shift has developed into a full-blown obsession and the 'justification' for the initial expense has incurred costs that are mindboggling - but worth every cent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom