What did Santa bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A home in Hobe Sound, Florida! Sold the house in AZ....drove for three days get to FL....and waiting for the POD to be delivered. After everything is unloaded and unpacked, the scuba fun starts!

A TigerGear pony mount bracket kit, A GoPro Hero 3+, a scuba T shirt, and a custom Jon line. Thought it was a great christmas!!

Last edited:
Highland first stage to combo with my old Octo second to be reg for a pony bottle. And some handmedown long underwear for my....

TLS 350 as a Christmas gift to myself! Drysuit diving in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 30 CF pony with an Oceanic GT3, GoPro Hero 3+ Silver (black friday gift to myself), and a Dive Alert Plus v2.

I know people dislike the dive alert plus, but I think it can be a useful underwater signalling device if used properly (read: not very often), and of course emergency above water signalling device.

A Mares Pro Tec, a 50lb lift bag. of course underwear and socks.

A trip to Socorro to dive with mantas, whales, sharks, etc!

Also, a broken heater at my house to keep me in check.

My gift was something truly extrodinary. My father was a Royal Navy diver in the late 50's to mid 1960's he's getting on a fair bit and goes on about the family getting this or that. My reply has always been I want nothing from you except for you to enjoy the rest of your life. But I would like to keep your dive knife to remember you by. THIS was my Christmas present from him.

Attachments

• 100_5595.jpg
    100_5595.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 150
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom