What critter do you want to see in COZ the most???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can have 'em! I would have thought them cool a few years ago. But then the population of lizards exploded here (non native) and they started making a mess of everything. But the last couple years we've had some really cold winter nights and lots of lizards died. They were falling out of trees. Never thought there were any in my yard, but one day I found seven stiff lethargic lizards in my yard.

You can have 'em! I would have thought them cool a few years ago. But then the population of lizards exploded here (non native) and they started making a mess of everything. But the last couple years we've had some really cold winter nights and lots of lizards died. They were falling out of trees. Never thought there were any in my yard, but one day I found seven stiff lethargic lizards in my yard.

You can be a Moonie hater all you want, but don't be talking about my LuLu's family that way. I'll have you know that Iguanas are native to Cozumel. Poor LuLu is in tears, thinking about the poor ice cycle lizards.

:no:So you bite you tongue there and don't be upsetting my LuLu anymore.

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Can't wait to see some of these wild lizards.

PS
Hagan, LuLu said to tell you that they can't wait to meet you either!

Yeah, they're fine in Coz.

For Florida see https://www.facebook.com/IguanaCookbook

The receptionist at Blue Angel had a baby iguana once, cute little thing, but you want to wash your hands well after handling. Carry salmonella.

The big ones at FIBR in Roatan will mug ya for teasing them over food. One in our group got bit.

Lizards, snakes and lion fish. Maybe, just maybe it's Florida that's the problem and not all of these things.... Just sayin!

Dang tourists! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom