What critter do you want to see in COZ the most???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I doubt you'll see a manta or whale shark unless you take a day trip up north to do that trip. Pricey but great.
Would LOVE to see the toadfish!
They generally hide in their little caves but can be enticed out by shining a light on the sand in front of them sometimes. Love to hear them croaking at sundown.

I doubt you'll see a manta or whale shark unless you take a day trip up north to do that trip.

We can dream can't we? It is the great blue sea and you never know what you might see, si? :D

Couple of trips ago, we had a really nice Eagle ray encounter. My favorite however is the wifeus bubblious grinneous. I've seen one on just about every dive I've done and it's sure fun to see them even if they're not that rare! :)

NOW it's time to get excited! See ya all soon!

We can dream can't we? It is the great blue sea and you never know what you might see, si? :D
Sure, or do the day trip to swim with them. Outstanding experience. Take your own snorkel gear and wetsuit so you don't have to use theirs.

probably sounds silly but would love to see a seahorse...I haven't seen one yet :(

and always happy to see spotted eagle rays, although I would happily take a manta :)

would love to see a seahorse...I haven't seen one yet :(

and hoping to see a spotted eagle rays, got lucky last trip so fingers crossed!

although I would happily take a manta :cool2:

Couple of trips ago, we had a really nice Eagle ray encounter. My favorite however is the wifeus bubblious grinneous. I've seen one on just about every dive I've done and it's sure fun to see them even if they're not that rare! :)

NOW it's time to get excited! See ya all soon!
That sounds like a pretty critter! I'd like to see that 1 too! Tee Hee!:mooner:

I wanna see an elephant!!!!

elephant.jpg

Back
Top Bottom