What Cozumel dive OP has the best t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like Pelagic Ventures cause they have this badass graphic...

1643639067314.png

Also available for viewing on the wall of Dirty Dick's bar.

Picked up a few good quality shirts from Aldora over the years:

Attachments

• IMG-5777.jpg
    IMG-5777.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-5783.jpg
    IMG-5783.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 97
Don, I saw that Facebook page and there have been no posts on it for almost 6 years. The company web site it gone also. Not easy for small business these days.

I have a Grateful Diver Tshirt that has the red dive flag with the Dead's lightning bolt in white substituted for the stripe. I need a miracle every day.

sb.jpg

Where IS a good place to buy decent dive or ocean life t-shirts, not your run-of-the-mill designs? I’m wanting some new ones!

I like the Aldora Divers ones because they have the best design to my mind. The colors are mixed in the right way, and they fit each other. I also like that these t-shirts can match almost any kind of clothing.
I have a great collection of t-shirts because I like them, and it is my dream to create the biggest collection of rare t-shirts in the city. I already have more than 200 rather rare t-shirts, each of which can be sold for more than $100. Some are more accessible, like those from adele-merch.com, and others cannot be found in any shops. Some of them are so rare that I am not even sure someone else has another one like this.

Do you have a white t-shirt from the 70's emblazened with hundreds of McDonald's iron-ons that came with their food?

I'd pay $100 for one. I lost mine when I was a kid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom