What can I do with it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detcord

Registered
Reaction score
OK Give me some ideas. I have an old Nemrod horsecollar BC that has a very neat little steel bottle at the bottom for filling the BC. The bottle fills from another scuba tank. I have to believe that this is useful for something, but for the life of me can't think of anything. Maybe a scuba tank for a Guinea Pig:idk:. Help me out, I want to use this for something just for the sake of it.

Sell it for $$$?

Your screen name should give you a last resort idea if you can't find anything useful to do with it. :wink:

If you have the horse collar and if it's in usable condition how about the original intent?

Pete

Use it as a pony bottle for really shallow dives.

Make sure you label it's contents and sling it as a stage.
Maybe in the bathtub, and as far as slinging it, just put it in a pocket . :D Seriously, the BC is rather old and dry rotted, so I wouldn't trust it for its original use. I can get the markings on the bottle, but is around eight (8) inches in length, and 4 inches in diameter. I may experiment with it and see if it can fill a lift bag.

if you freedive and spearfish sometimes the fish will run too deep where it becomes out of "freedive depth" so then some people use a pony bottle to get to it. the entire dive is no more than a couple minutes, just to free up the fish that ran into a hole.

Home built O2 rebreather. Google Chicken head rebreather for some ideas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom