What Burglars Won't Tell You . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Off topic but does anyone know of a mass shooting / killing at a gun range? Some would claim with all those guns around it has to happen.:shakehead:

Nah. Mass shooters pick on people they know are unarmed. Come to think of it, there's never been a mass shooting in WV. Unless you count the mine wars of the
1920s or the Hatfield-McCoy dustup. But those were between armed camps on both sides. We've never had anybody just walk into someplace and start shooting.

Off topic but does anyone know of a mass shooting / killing at a gun range? Some would claim with all those guns around it has to happen.:shakehead:

Nah. Mass shooters pick on people they know are unarmed. Come to think of it, there's never been a mass shooting in WV. Unless you count the mine wars of the
1920s or the Hatfield-McCoy dustup. But those were between armed camps on both sides. We've never had anybody just walk into someplace and start shooting.

:popcorn: So let me get this straight; In West Virginia,

(1) The criminals pick on people they believe are unarmed.

(2)The responsible gun owners go after each other in armed camps.

:hm: . . . there seems to be a logic flaw, but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

I know, I've never heard of a shooting at a gun club. If you could take a map of the USA overlay it with a matrix of the states with the most strict gun laws, then put another matrix of the highest crime rates you'd get a very good close match. Criminals like unarmed sheeple. Gun Control that's not a BAAAAAAD idea.:mooner:

:popcorn: So let me get this straight; In West Virginia,

(1) The criminals pick on people they believe are unarmed.

(2)The responsible gun owners go after each other in armed camps.

:hm: . . . there seems to be a logic flaw, but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Are ya tryin' ta git somethin' started, Pilgrim?:comeandgetsome:

Oh, no, SIR! Just trying to understand . . . . :D

:rofl3:

Hawaii and West Virginia. Never thought of em as bad*** states. But i Guess they are.

AfterDark,
I have always been a strong supporter of gun control. Yep. I believe everybody should be able to hit what they're shooting at!

:eek:fftopic:

Hey, ol' buddy! How's that shoulder doing? I gotta go in for therapy for my right shoulder starting Wednesday. They want to do surgery on it but I already went through that with my left one and I don't want to go through that again, so they're gonna try therapy instead.

:focus:

Last edited:
Cannot speak to other ranges, but last year was an accidental fatal shooting on a skeet range -- first recorded such shooting in the history of skeet.

Seems pretty stupid to start tapping people at a gun range . . . . too many to return fire.

That's the point. So why do we have all these gun laws that only disarm law abiding citizens? Are the politicians trying to get us killed off? I don't see any other reason. Years ago you could think, well we'll give it a try but after 60 years of increasing gun control and increasing crime rates, and proof from around the world that it doesn't work, the only explanation is we are being put in danger intentionally. Paladin954 PM'd you.

Since when does .gov actually care about the welfare of the individual citizen?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom