What books are you reading these days?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"The History of Ancient Rome" - Livy

"The Da Vinci Code" - ???

"Exodus" - Leon Uris

Purpose Driven Life ... Rick Warren

Alexander Hamilton ... Ron Kernow (sp?)

Success God's Way .... Charles Stanley

Death Match ... Lincoln Child

Copies in Seconds .... David Owens

First, Break All The Rules ... Marcus Buckingham/Curt Coffman

well I just finished rereading Harry Potter....just gotta read Harry:wink:
Other wise
Shock - Robin Cook
School Text books
and
The Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements 2
Idea kit (also about PSE)
Advanced Digital Photography

I just finished the audio version of "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult. This was narrated by a number of different voices. Very good, and sad, story. The audio version gave it a whole othr dimension, too - sometimes the narrators ruin the books, but this actually added something to it.

saf_25:
I just finished the audio version of "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult.

I hear that's a really good book. I'm just fiinishing Shadow Divers... GREAT freaking book. Also, somewhere in the middle of Hunter S. Thompson's The Great Shark Hunt, sounds nautical, but isn't. Also, started The Book of Nothing, which is about the history and the concept of nothing. I read more than one book at once to apease my short atten....

What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up : A Modern Woman's Guide to Success in Business by Amy Henry

up next:
Carolyn 101 : Business Lessons from The Apprentice's Straight Shooter
by Carolyn Kepcher

brssmnk:
Also, somewhere in the middle of Hunter S. Thompson's The Great Shark Hunt, sounds nautical, but isn't.

Anything by Thompson is superb. If you haven't already, I advise also reading Better Than Sex, and, of course, Fear and Loathing

for myself, I'm re-reading - for what must be about the tenth time now - Burroughs' Junky.

Also have Kenji Siratori's Blood Electric and Eco's Foucault's Pendulum on the go.

White Hot by Sandra Brown

Trace by Patricia Cornwell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom